ClickFunnels’ drag-and-drop visual page editor is one of it’s most useful features. It’s incredibly easy to use, and it allows creating professional-looking sales funnels quick and simple, even though you don’t have any design or programming abilities.
There are a lot of different elements you can attach to your pages, such as buttons, headlines, images, and more and in this article, I want to concentrate on the buttons, specifically the multiple functions you may delegate to these buttons.
To start, you need to have a page in ClickFunnels. If you do not have one yet, get one for here for free.
So, you are now able to attach buttons to a few specific acts, which include:
- Submit the form/page – This is what you’d do if you had an opt-in feature on the page, including an area to obtain an email address. You use it on any page form that you submitted. This button will send the form and send your site visitors to the next step in the funnel. Kindly note that an email us a requirement to form submission in ClickFunnels.
- Open the pop-up – For each page, you’re able to create and customize a popup, which you can utilize as a two-step opt-in or as an exit pop. If you want to take advantage of this function, select this action. You utilize this to open a popup page. Set up a pop up FIRST for this to work correctly.
- Go to website URL – When you want users to be brought into a custom URL when they press the button, pick this function.
- Go to next step in funnel – This action takes people to the next step in your sales funnel.
- Scroll to row/section on page – This action scrolls people to a specific area on your website, automatically.
- Show/hide action – If you choose to cover specific elements or reveal them while the consumer clicks on the button, select this action.
Hopefully, that helps clarify what each of these actions mean and what they do.
But if you still have questions related to ClickFunnels buttons, you will usually find the answer in the Help Center.
Lastly, if you haven’t signed up already, I’d like to let you know about a special offer that isn’t known to many.
It is called Funnel Hacks.
By using Funnel Hacks, you will not only save hundreds of dollars on your membership, but you will also have access to incredibly valuable bonuses that will help you make more money. It is the only discount and deal that exists for ClickFunnels.