ClickFunnels and Apple Pay, there are only three steps in adding apple pay to your ClickFunnels template. This is a quick guide on how you can do it. First, you need to make sure that you have everything that you need.
- The first item that you need is a ClickFunnels account. If you do not have a ClickFunnels account yet, you can get one here for free. Just click on the button below to get a 14-day free trial.
Now that you are all set to let us begin.
Step #1 Agree to the Apple Pay Terms and Condition in your Stripe Account
You need to enable Apple Pay in your Stripe Account.
- Log in in your Stripe Account
- Click on “Payments”
- Choose Apple Pay
- Hit to View Terms and Condition
- Accept it.
Check the video below for reference
Step #2 Include Apple Pay Domains in your Payment Gateway Settings
Skip this step if you have already set up Apple Pay Domains in your initial Stripe Set Up.
- Go to Account Settings and select Payment Gateways
- To Edit, hit Click
- Choose the domain you want to activate Apple Pay on
- Click Update Stripe Account
Step #3 In your Order Page Form, Add Apple Pay
- Add Element from inside Page Editor
- Choose Apple Pay
- Save Page
Having an online presence can genuinely help your business grow. Times are changing, and almost every transaction is done online either at home, work or while you are traveling. Many people want to do their business without leaving the comfort of their homes.
Having a reliable platform to build your online presence can be costly. It requires different people with different expertise that requires a fee.
You can skip all these by using ClickFunnels.
Take advantage of the free 14-day subscription to get access to different funnels and books to use to grow your business. Click on the photo below.
Are you using Keap to manage your business? Do you need to know how to integrate Keap to your ClickFunnels? Read the Next Article by Clicking the title below.